Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year and can’t begin soon enough for many Orlando shopping venues. Some are even open on Thanksgiving Day! Nearly every shopping mall has a special that they hope will lure you into their location. With a little bit if research, you can have a great day shopping and receive some goodies for yourself!
There are a lot of places to shop in Central Florida. Here are some guidelines for Orlando shopping covering who is open and when. You can check the store’s web site that you are interested in and it will most likely have their Black Friday hours and hottest deals.
When scheduling your shopping this holiday season, please consider shopping at smaller stores, local businesses and purchasing American-made products. Enjoy shopping! At least you’ll be working off the turkey and stuffing while you shop Orlando. Hope you get some great deals!
Hours for Black Friday shopping malls & outlet centers in Orlando (in alphabetical order):
- Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Over 2 dozen stores are open from midnight to 9:00 p.m.
- Florida Mall, Orlando: midnight to 10 p.m.
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores: Open Thanksgiving Day 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; select stores open at midnight through 9:30 p.m.
- Lake Square Mall, Leesburg: 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. with a few stores opening at midnight
- The Loop, Kissimmee/Orlando: hours vary – contact individual stores for exact hours
- Mall at Millenia, Orlando: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Orlando Fashion Square: Open on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday midnight to 9 p.m.
- Orlando Premium Outlets, (Vineland & International Drive): many stores open on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday – midnight up to 11 p.m. varying by store.
- Oviedo Mall: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Some stores open on Thanksgiving Night at 8 p.m.
- Seminole Towne Center, Sanford: midnight to 10 p.m. with many stores opening at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Night
- Volusia Mall, Daytona Beach: some stores open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Night through 10 p.m.
- Waterford Lakes Town Center, Orlando: midnight to 10 p.m.
- West Oaks Mall, Ocoee: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves: hours vary – contact individual stores for exact hours.
ORLANDO TOURIST TIP: If you are visiting the Orlando area and want to know more about our shopping opportunities, check out our shopping directories and locate a shopping area near you on our shopping map. We’ve covered the malls, outlets, farmer’s markets and other places to shop in Orlando.